Complete Outdoor Grow Kit
Calendulas are considered by many gardening experts as among the easiest and most versatile flowers to grow.
For this kit, we chose Pink Surprise Calendula for several reasons:
- The blooms are a lovely peachy pink color.
- The petals are edible, adding a peppery flavor to your favorite salads.
- It can be used to make healing teas and tinctures.
Calendula is a cool-season plant that grows best when temperatures are between 55°F and 85°F, starting roughly 3 weeks before the last frost in the Spring and 8 to 10 weeks before the first one in the Fall. It needs 6 to 8 hours of sunlight per day and can be harvested in about 50 to 60 days.
- Pink Surprise Calendula seed
- 7-gallon reusable grow bag
- Organic potting blend
- Organic fertilizer
- Garden fabric
- Assistance along your growing journey