Complete Outdoor Grow Kit
There are many varieties of beets — Chioggia or Candy Cane, Golden, Red and White, just to name a few.
For this kit, we’ve selected one of each variety for a mix that is as beautiful as it is delicious.
Beets are cool-season plants that grow best when temperatures are between 40°F and 75°F, starting roughly 3 to 5 weeks before the last frost in the Spring and 8 to 10 weeks before the first one in the Fall. Beets need 6 to 8 hours of sunlight per day and can be harvested in about 55 days.
- Organic Rainbow Beet seed
- 7-gallon reusable grow bag
- Organic potting blend
- Organic compost
- Organic vermicompost
- Organic granular fertilizer
- Organic water soluble fertilizer
- Garden fabric
- Assistance along your growing journey